mgn studios

Artists Wanted presents Laetitia Soulier Photography Exhibit

at the Aperture Foundation in Chelsea, New York, New York 
 It was finally nice to see the finished results of my internship
in DUMBO, Brooklyn with the talented photographer, Laetitia Soulier.
This showcase featured her photography masterpieces.
En route to the exhibition: Water tower art in DUMBO atop the building where I interned. 











LEVEL 11
NOEL SEES LEON
NOON


There's the top of my head working on the floor of The Matryochka Room

Laetitia & I
After we left the gallery, these dark looming storm clouds approached the west side of NYC.
It was very windy
We escaped to Brooklyn just in time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Pronounced (mahr-CHEH-la) with an invisible H. An observer, I see things that people do not always seem to capture in their initial glance unless intently watching and factoring in every analytical detail. When certain events occur before my eyes, I hold on to selective moments in fear that the moment might not happen again. Drawing inspiration from memories, dreams and revolving elements in daily life, I aspire to express a themed set of pieces based off this notion with interrelated characters, whether made-up or inspired by significant individuals. Raised on wanderlust and all made possible by a dynamic duo of a masterminder music aficionado of the turntables that keeps the dance floor, of all the young at heart, rockin’ ‘til the early morn with impeccable penmanship and the eye to be dapper debonair paired with his renaissance counterpart of whom shines with creativity and multi-talented brilliance that can fashion anything out of everything that she sets her mind to.

Résumé

Labels


Follow me on Behance

Instagram

LinkedIn

Followers